Chicken is one the easy and practical ingredients to cook a delicious food. There are many variations of chicken recipes. To cook the chicken foods, you can take canned chicken for a practical purpose. The canned chicken tends to ease you in cooking the chicken recipes. The canned chicken recipes can be practiced to serve tasty dishes and meals on the dining table. One of the delicious canned chicken recipes is Tomatillo Enchilada Chicken Recipe. This chicken recipe tastes sour, tasty, salty, and fresh blended into one.
Ingredients of Canned Chicken Recipes
This is an amazing and easy recipe. It can be prepared for 7 minutes or less. You can cook any delicious canned chicken recipe and added fresh ingredients. This recipe is appropriate for a dinner meal. It is categorized as Mexican food recipe. Mexican foods have a different taste depending on the other food recipes. To cook this canned chicken recipe, you’ll need;
- 3 tablespoon of diced small red onion
- 1 ½ Tomatillo salsa sauce ( light, medium, or hot levels depending on your preferences)
- 1½ cup of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of water
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder or 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cans of pre – cooking chicken or 3 cups of canned chicken breasts
- 1 can of green chilies, slice into the dices ( light, medium, or hot level depending on your preference)
- 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese
- 10 slices of 6-inch tortilla or 4 slices of 10-inch tortilla
Those are some ingredients to cook delicious canned chicken recipes in Mexico style. The size of tortilla depends on your desire and needs actually. You can select the bigger or smaller one. The smaller tortilla only rolls less chicken and vice versa. To keep Mexican taste, Tomatillo salsa sauce must have. Don’t change it into tomato or chili sauce. It is changing the original taste of Mexican canned chicken recipe.
Cooking Instructions of Canned Chicken Recipes
After preparing some needed ingredients to make Mexican chicken recipe, you should concern on the order cooking
instructions. To make this canned chicken recipe, you’ll do some following steps:
- Firstly, heat the oven up to 200 degree Celsius.
- Then, take a red onion and put it into a sauce pan together with garlic powder, oil, and water. To soften it, heat it for some minutes. If you use fresh onion, don’t add water.
- When the fresh onion gets sweaty, pour sour cream, tomatillo sauce, green chili, canned chicken, and 1/2 part of cheese in the sauce pan. Warm it for minutes.
- After that, try to do taste checking and get appropriate it by adding more seasonings and ingredients if it is necessary.
- If you use 6-inch tortilla, it is able to serve 10 portions of Enchilada chicken recipe. For 10 inch tortilla, you can cook 4 portions of canned chicken recipe.
- Spray a 9×13 sauce pan with spraying layer. Then, put the enchilada into the tortilla. Make sure that it looks equal and same weight. Roll it and keep the bottom part of tortilla. Cover the tortilla with extra sauce and remaining cheese. Cook it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- The canned chicken recipes are already to serve in warm.
Tomatillo Enchilada Chicken Recipe is one of recommended canned chicken recipes to cook at home. You can add cheese and pour extra chili, Tomatillo, or tomato sauce as the topping when the recipe has cooked. This chicken recipe can be dinner main dish. Practice it now to prove that you are a chicken recipe lover.