Chicken is not only low carbohydrate but it contains high protein and nutrition needed by the body to stay healthy and strong. The healthy chicken recipe can support the body performance. To always serve healthy and low carb chicken recipes, you need to cook it deliciously. Most of the healthy low carb chicken recipe tastes so tasty. Low carb chicken recipe becomes the best choice being high-quality protein and contains 8 kinds of essential amino acids needed by the body for health maintenance. White chicken breast has lower fat than legs and darker chicken meat. You can select Chicken and Peppers in White Sauce as the chosen low carb chicken recipe.
Ingredients of Chicken and Peppers in White Sauce
This chicken recipe is possibly served into 4 portions. Be calm because you are able to serve delicious and healthy low carb chicken recipes on the dining table in your house. To cook this chicken recipe, you’ll need several following ingredients:
- 4 parts of chicken breast, no bones and cut it. You can make into drum stick or combination
- 1 seed of released green pepper and cut it into slices
- 1 seed of red chili, throw and cut it into slices
- 1 clove of medium Bombay onion, slice it into smaller
- 1 tablespoonful of softly chopped garlic
- 3/4 cup of chicken broth
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 box of penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- salt and pepper
When you select chicken, you have to assure that it is in fresh condition. Don’t pick out not fresh chicken. If you get difficulties in finding boneless chicken breasts, you may use chicken having still bones. No Boneless chicken accelerates the cooking process. It is possibly using canned chicken breasts to cook this healthy and low carb chicken recipe. Use all fresh and high-quality ingredients to cook this delicious chicken dish.
To cook one of the recommended low carb chicken recipes, you should obey the sure cooking steps. Please, apply the right cooking instructions below:
- Firstly, put chicken breasts into the bowl. Add one tablespoon of salt and pepper. Pour one tablespoon of olive oil and butter.
- Saute chicken until it gets brownish on all sides. If you don’t use boneless chicken, saute it until getting cooked
and juicy. After the chicken has been cooked, take a side.
- Chicken parts will not use for cooking in the skillet. As the parts get brown as you are able to get it, you can
take up it from the skillet. Then, put it into a baking dish. The baking dish is put into an oven preheated 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Still, take the same skillet for sauteing the chicken. This is used to keep the seasonings in the skillet. Put
green and red pepper strips and slice red onion and chopped garlic into the skillet. Saute it until it gets soft and
smells good. Remove your skillet and set aside. Drain the oil from skillet and clean it.
- Then, cook white pasta or sauce. Cook penne pasta.
- If the chicken parts are cooked in oven, do all things based on your preference.
- In a medium bowl, whisk chicken broth and mayonnaise. Pour it into skillet or sauce pan. Cook it for thickening well on the medium heat. The thickened sauce requires some minutes.
- The chicken and pepper in white sauce are already to serve.
Those are some cooking directions and instructions to cook this low carb chicken recipe.
Chicken and pepper in white sauce become one of delicious and low carb chicken recipes to practice at home. You can make this recipe with extra broccoli. The steamed broccolis increase the healthy level of this chicken recipe. It enriches nutrition from green vegetables.